Aragon Towbar detachable Towball inserted from below - MERCEDES-BENZ GLC Coupe
- 99 % positive reviews
- top quality
- quick delivery
- first rate advice
Top class producer Aragon recommends this towbar specifically for your MERCEDES-BENZ GLC Coupe . In the area of automatically locking, detachable, and vertical systems, Aragon V holds a top position among towbars for MERCEDES-BENZ GLC Coupe. The durability, excellent look, and impressive operation are advantages of the Aragon V System.
This towbar can be secured against theft by an integrated lock. This towbar has a towing capacity of up to 2825 kg and a vertical load of 166 kg. Aragon submitted a fatigue value of 13.6 kN.
This towbar requires a cut in the lower part of the bumper. This cut will not be visible. Bumper cut dimensions and template are part of the instructions.
In our category "bike carriers" you can find bike carriers that can be securely attached to this MERCEDES-BENZ GLC Coupe towbar.
The detailed installation instructions from the manufacturer Aragon are included with this product. A coating with special paint protects the towbar against corrosion and environmental degradation.
Read and follow the instructions of the vehicle manufacturer when installing the hitch. Normally all information can be found in the vehicle's user manual.
- it is possible that the engine cooling system of the vehicle is not equipped for operation of a trailer; in such cases it may be necessary to replace parts of the cooling system (e.g. fans)
- You can get in touch with us and we can check whether your vehicle is appropriately set up, please have your chassis number available for this purpose.
- at the moment, the technical requirements in our fitting centres are not provided to be able to fit attachments to hybrid and electric vehicles
- for vehicles with quick boot lid release, it is necessary to adapt the sensor cable
- Vehicle Equipment: for vehicles without hybrid drive
- Model exclusion: AMG
Installation instructions are given here in different languages and, depending upon the product, complementary installation help and additional images which make the installation or attachment of the product easier for you.
Since its founding in 1926, Mercedes-Benz is the registered trademark of Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz sells cars, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses around the world. Mercedes-Benz has done well in motor sports and has made a name for itself in various race series. The headquarters of Daimler AG is located in Stuttgart and the company employs approximately 270,000 employees.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe (C253)
Vehicle modelPowerYear of make
- Vehicle model
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe (C253) 300 e 4-matic (253.353)
- 235 kW / 320 HP
- Year of make
- 11.19 -