DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
Rameder was successfully "DIN EN ISO 9001:2015" certified by LGA Bayern in 2001. One year of intensive work and preparation was necessary for the certification and we get ourselves re-certified each year.
A QM system can be understood as an opportunity to rule out errors in the corporate processes and to initiate a process of continuous improvement. Because our opinion is: "What you do, do it the right way!" In the medium-term, a QM process that is well thought-out and is implemented saves much more for the company than what is needed for building and checking the system. Our quality management system, which was successfully certified by LGA Bayern on 18.07.2001, has the motto "We make ourselves strong for you". After just one year of intensive work and preparation, the objective: Introduction of DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 was achieved. The old ISO 9001:2008 standard has been replaced by the new ISO 9001:2015. The new standard places even higher demands on the quality management of a company. We have revised our QM system accordingly and adapted it to the new standard, so that we could be tested and certified according to the new standard.
- Improved detection and avoidance of errors
- Reduction of frictional losses by revealing existing weak areas
- Enhancing the competitive ability
- Marketing instrument
- Safeguarding a steady product/service quality
- Transparency of internal process flows
- Creation of a tool for a systematic follow-up of corporate goals
- Safeguarding the future of the company
- Easier induction and training of current or new employees
- Streamlining and optimising the organisation
- Securing the know-how through documentation
- Warding off the product liability risks by organising the corporate workflows